Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Legend of The Chocolate Nutcraker


Sooooo... I've been dancing these pass couple of weeks and have only had two injuries!!! :-) For those that know me, I am always hurt...lol... But anyway... the show is coming up and its crunch time. I've dropped a few pounds due to that fact that I have to squeeze my fat butt into some bodies’ damn leotard...LOL!!! But it's all good... Hopefully this will lead to something a lil more organized and intense where I can really perfect my craft... I love to DANCE!!!

2 comments:

E.M.H. said...

Good Luck Falyn..I'm sure you will do well :-)

listen to her lyrics. said...

Hi Falyn! I don't know if you remember me but I used to work at Simply Wholesome and used to see you and Robert ALOT! Congrats on your wedding! You guys are so beautiful! I'll be following!