Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Awesome Meal... Why??? Cuz we're AWESOME!!!




























Ok so me and the hubby decided "WE" were gonna cook on Labor day. I know that was a while ago but I couldn't NOT talk about it... lol. We accomplished a lot as our individuality (yes I used that word...lol) as cooks, surfaced in the kitchen that day.

Rob mastered his world famous ribs and cornbread and I mastered my mac and cheese and cooked some delicious greens (my first time). I must say we had an excellent dinner! I'm soo ready to do it again...so peep the pics and wish you were there...LOL!!!!

3 comments:

The one and only... said...

Well shit... yall ready to host thanksgiving then!

Mz_shawne said...

hey guys im gald to c u r enjoying being married, im sooo happy for you guys! i wish u many, many more years to come... love ya... your sis Shawne

Brian Adams said...

Save me sum! Hey guys your sight looks great keep it up. Love ya, Brian